Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Morris Glassman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Yorktown Heights, NY. Dr. Glassman completed a residency at Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Ophthalmology Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at SightMD and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Ophthalmology Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Nih, National Eye Institute, Other Education — 1971
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, Yiddish
SightMD1940 Commerce St, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 Existing Patients: (914) 962-5506
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glassman?
Absolutely the BEST ophthalmologist! Dr. Glassman has been taking care of both my husband and I for years now, and each and every time we go he and his dedicated staff treat us with professionalism and respect. He is thorough, and well connected with other medical professionals, thus being able to make recommendations with top-notch specialists when other services are required (such as cataract, retinal and laser l surgery). Convenient location in the center of Yorktown Heights. Highly recommend him and his dedicated team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Glassman frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Glassman's office is located at 1940 Commerce St, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glassman speaks Spanish, Yiddish, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Glassman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital