Dr. Hund has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Morris Hund, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Hund completed a residency at U Kans. He currently practices at Fargo VA Medical Center. Dr. Hund is board certified in Psychiatry.
- U Kans, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Kans, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fargo VA Medical Center
Fargo Vamc2101 Elm St N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 232-3241
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hund?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morris Hund, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hund's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hund accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hund frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Hund's office is located at 2101 Elm St N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.