Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Harmony Heart Group and is affiliated with Medical City Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Cardiology.
- U Tex-Dallas/Parkland, Fellowship Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Yeshiva University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein and his partners are excellent diagnosticians, caring and communicative. Nice office staff also. I have seen them for routine evaluation and emergency care. Highly recommend this group for any heart issues you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Klein frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 160, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
Harmony Heart Group
Harmony Heart Group4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 160, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 612-4730