Dr. Polonsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Monty Polonsky, MD is a oncology specialist in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Polonsky completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at Shapiro Stafford Yee & Polansky P C and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Polonsky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- LAC-USC, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shapiro Stafford Yee & Polansky P C622 W Duarte Rd Ste 202, Arcadia, CA 91007 Existing Patients: (626) 446-4451
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polonsky?
Dr Polonsky was very helpful and caring, addressing my concerns in a professional and humane way. He spent quite a bit of time with me going over my medical problems, and was very attentive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Monty Polonsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Polonsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Polonsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Polonsky frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Polonsky's office is located at 622 W Duarte Rd Ste 202, Arcadia, CA 91007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Polonsky speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California