Dr. Monte Wu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Monte Wu, MD is a nephrology specialist in San Pablo, CA. Dr. Wu completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at East Bay Nephrology Medical Group and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wu is board certified in Nephrology.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Of Med College Of Kansas City, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Bay Nephrology Medical Group2089 Vale Rd Ste 32, San Pablo, CA 94806 Existing Patients: (510) 841-4525
Dialysis Access Center Inc3012 Summit St, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 251-1002
San Pablo Dialysis14020 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, CA 94806 Existing Patients: (510) 235-1057
- 4 2628 International Blvd, Oakland, CA 94601 Existing Patients: (510) 261-8219
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wu frequently treats Proteinuria, Ultrasound, Renal, and Kidney Transplant Evaluation.
Dr. Wu's office is located at 2089 Vale Rd Ste 32, San Pablo, CA 94806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wu speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center