Dr. Monique Cho, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cho's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Monique Cho, MD is a nephrology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Cho completed a residency at U Rochester - Strong Meml Hosp. She currently practices at University of Utah Health and is affiliated with University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cho is board certified in Nephrology.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U Rochester - Strong Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Utah Health50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132 Existing Patients: (801) 585-6320
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cho?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cho accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cho frequently treats Acidosis, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Cho's office is located at 50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cho has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics