Dr. Monina Pascua, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Oregon City, OR. Dr. Pascua completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at The Oregon Clinic and is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pascua is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Sciences In Philadelphia, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pascua?
I had an upper endoscopy at the clinic in Tualatin. All the staff is caring and professional. Rushed is NOT the correct word, but I would have liked a little more time to recover before leaving. A younger person probably recovers from the anesthesia more quickly than a senior citizen, but I realize that getting up and moving around more quickly eliminates that groggy, drugged feeling.
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center