Dr. Roots has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Monika Roots, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Roots completed a residency at University Of Minnesota Med School Twin Cities Minneapolis Mn. She currently practices at Sanvello Behavioral Health Services P.A.. Dr. Roots is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Minnesota Med School Twin Cities Minneapolis Mn, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Minnesota Med School Twin Cities Minneapolis Mn, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Hennepin Regions Psyc Program, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Carleton College Northfield, Minnesota, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanvello Behavioral Health Services P.A.150 S 5th St Ste 825, Minneapolis, MN 55402 Existing Patients: (877) 441-0121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roots?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Monika Roots, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roots' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roots accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roots frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Eating Disorders, and Psychiatric Diseases.
Dr. Roots' office is located at 150 S 5th St Ste 825, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roots speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.