Dr. Richter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Monica Richter, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Renton, WA. Dr. Richter completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. She currently practices at Valley Childrens Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richter is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Childrens Clinic4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 220, Renton, WA 98055 Existing Patients: (425) 656-5300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richter?
I went to Dr. Richter my entire childhood and really cared and listen to what you, even as a child, had to say. She was very detailed in every appointment and always asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Monica Richter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richter frequently treats Enteritis, Viral Enteritis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Richter's office is located at 4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 220, Renton, WA 98055. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.