Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Monica Patadia, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Maywood, IL. Dr. Patadia completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Loyola University Medical Center and is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patadia is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Loyola University Medical Center
Loyola University Medical Center2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153 Existing Patients: (708) 216-9183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patadia?
Dr Patadia performed surgery on my son's nose/nasal cavities. It was a long surgery and went well. We were very grateful that my son's breathing issues were resolved and all deformity was corrected. She and her staff communicated well and we were relieved that no further complications occurred.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patadia frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Patadia's office is located at 2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patadia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loyola University Medical Center