Dr. Jain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Monica Jain, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fairfield, CT. Dr. Jain completed a residency at Mountainside Hospital. She currently practices at Westport Family Health and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jain is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Certified By American Board Of Obesity Medicine, Other Education — 2016
- Mountainside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Rajasthan / Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Aligarh Muslim University / J.L.N. Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westport Family Health
Westport Family Health52 Beach Rd Ste 205, Fairfield, CT 06824 Existing Patients: (203) 692-2180
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
She is great doctor. She is considerate and she cares for her patients. She does not over precribe medications. She also is not the type a doctor who want you the office every 3 month so they can charge your medical insurance. I recommend her to anyone who wants a good doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Monica Jain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jain frequently treats Vertigo, Dizziness, and Knee Sprain.
Dr. Jain's office is located at 52 Beach Rd Ste 205, Fairfield, CT 06824. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jain speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center