Dr. Monica Greenbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Monica Greenbaum, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Greenbaum completed a residency at Baylor University. She currently practices at Greenville Pediatric Health Center and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital
- Baylor University, Medical School
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greenville Pediatric Health Center1350 Cleveland St, Greenville, SC 29607 Existing Patients: (864) 271-3681
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenbaum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenbaum frequently treats Fever, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Greenbaum's office is located at 1350 Cleveland St, Greenville, SC 29607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenbaum speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Greenbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center