Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Monica Lee, MD is a hematology specialist in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at UCLA-SVP. She currently practices at St Jude Heritage Hospitalists and is affiliated with Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Hematology.
- Cedars-Sinai Mc, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA-SVP, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA-SVP, Residency Hospital
- UCLA-SVP, Internship Hospital
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Jude Heritage Hospitalists
Fullerton Office101 E Valencia Mesa Dr, Fullerton, CA 92835 Existing Patients: (714) 447-5027
Los Angeles Cancer Network
Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Physicians Terrace1505 Wilson Ter Ste 200, Glendale, CA 91206 Existing Patients: (818) 409-0105
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Monica Lee, is fairly new to me as my hematologist. So far I've only had a few visits with her. She is very honest, explains with detail, I do like that she gives options, that best fit the patient, not just the common practice. The easy to make appointments are good, the waiting time is average, her assistants are very good, so far. I am pleased with her service, to this point. Gomez, Ca
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Monica Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Anemia, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 101 E Valencia Mesa Dr, Fullerton, CA 92835. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Armenian, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital