Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Monica Norris, MD is a family medicine specialist in Downingtown, PA. Dr. Norris completed a residency at Lancaster Genl Hospital. She currently practices at Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square and is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lancaster Genl Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1998
- Ursinus College, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Family Practice Newtown Square
Gateway Medical Associates142 Wallace Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335 Existing Patients: (610) 873-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Norris?
Dr. Norris always has time for whatever you need. She's funny & very enjoyable to be around. Love her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Norris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Norris frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Norris' office is located at 142 Wallace Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Norris speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandywine Hospital
- Chester County Hospital