Dr. Monal Shah, MD is a pediatric pulmonology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Woodhill Med Mh Ctr. She currently practices at Childrens Physician Group and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Childrens Physician Group
Childrens Physician Group1605 Chantilly Dr Ne Ste 305, Atlanta, GA 30324 Existing Patients: (404) 785-5437
Peach Clinic3030 Old Atlanta Rd Ste 500, Cumming, GA 30041 Existing Patients: (770) 203-2000
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of California Medical Center, San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Woodhill Med Mh Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2005
- N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1996
- B J Medical College, Gujarat University, Medical School — 1993
- BJ Med Coll, Gujarat U, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
I am so thankful that we found Dr. Shah. We went to the ER 2 times and Urgent care 2 times. After the visits my daughter was still complaining of pain and having trouble breathing. It seemed like the doctors weren't listening to what she was saying. Only looking at her oxygen count and listening for wheezing. Dr Shah listened to my daughter and did the most thorough exam we have ever had. She gave breathing exercises and also changed her maintenance inhaler. That has made a difference.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth