Dr. Mona Sazgar, MD is a neurology specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Sazgar completed a residency at University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine And Dentistry. She currently practices at Comprehensive Epilepsy Prgm UCI and is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Comprehensive Epilepsy Prgm UCI
Uci Medical Center101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 456-6203
- Harvard Med Sch; Chldrns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine And Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Univ of Alberta, Internship Hospital — 1998
- McMaster University, Medical School — 1997
- University of Toronto, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sazgar?
I had epilepsy for 19 years. I had to find a new neurologist when mine retired and finding Dr. Sazgar was the best thing that ever happened to me. In just ONE visit she had a plan for a total and complete cure. You MUST visit her at least once. Just 1 and a half years after meeting her, I am completely seizure free and slowly weaning off my medications. She is brilliant. Do yourself a favor and visit her at least once. She is an expert!!
- UCI Medical Center