Dr. Bhan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mona Bhan, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Bhan completed a residency at The George Washington Univ. She currently practices at The Eye Center LLC and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhan is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- The George Washington Univ, Residency Hospital — 2001
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Eye Center LLC
The Eye Center LLC61 Lincoln St Ste 305, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 620-0017
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhan?
Very thorough and knowledgeable!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mona Bhan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhan frequently treats Keratitis, Eye Infections, and Migraine.
Dr. Bhan's office is located at 61 Lincoln St Ste 305, Framingham, MA 01702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital