Dr. Mastoor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Momina Mastoor, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. She currently practices at Union Memorial Heart Specialist and is affiliated with Medstar Union Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mastoor is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Union Memorial Heart Specialist
Dellon Inst.for Peripheral Nerve Surgery3333 N Calvert St Ste 370, Baltimore, MD 21218 Existing Patients: (410) 261-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mastoor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Momina Mastoor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mastoor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mastoor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mastoor frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Mastoor's office is located at 3333 N Calvert St Ste 370, Baltimore, MD 21218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mastoor speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital