Dr. Stumacher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Molly Stumacher, MD is a hematology specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Stumacher completed a residency at Brigham's Womens Hosp. She currently practices at Abramson Cancer Center and is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stumacher is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Hosp Univ PA, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Brigham's Womens Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abramson Cancer Center
Abramson Cancer Center440 E Marshall St Ste 201, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 525-4511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stumacher?
Dr. Stumacher is a kind and compassionate healthcare professional. She helped me work through a cancer diagnosis, treatment, and post-care follow-up. I highly recommmend her as a person and a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stumacher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stumacher frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Stumacher's office is located at 440 E Marshall St Ste 201, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandywine Hospital
- Chester County Hospital