Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mollie Kane, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Kane completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at Access Community Health Centers and is affiliated with UW Health University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kane is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Access Community Health Centers
Access Community Health Center2202 S Park St, Madison, WI 53713 Existing Patients: (608) 443-5480
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kane?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kane frequently treats Gonorrhea Screening, Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening , and Syphilis Screening.
Dr. Kane's office is located at 2202 S Park St, Madison, WI 53713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Health University Hospital