Dr. Mojtaba Akhtari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Akhtari's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mojtaba Akhtari, MD is a hematology specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Akhtari completed a residency at St. Francis Hospital, Department Of Medicine. He currently practices at Pacific Shores Medical Group and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Akhtari is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- St. Francis Hospital, Department Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Affordable Health & Benefits
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- California Field Ironworkers Trust Fund
- Carpenters Health and Welfare
- Continental Life
- Delta Health System
- Gallagher Basset
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Great West Life
- Health Net
- John Hancock
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- New York Life
- Nippon Life Benefits
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Southern California Pipe Trades Trust Funds
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- Teamsters or other Unions
- Teamsters Welfare Trust
- The Hartford
- United Food and Commercial Workers
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pacific Shores Medical Group
Glendale222 W Eulalia St Ste 100b, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 637-7611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akhtari?
Excellent dr expert in his field and patient care
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Akhtari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Akhtari frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Akhtari's office is located at 222 W Eulalia St Ste 100b, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Akhtari speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Akhtari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital