Dr. Moises Menendez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Menendez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Moises Menendez, MD is a general surgery specialist in Magnolia, AR. Dr. Menendez completed a residency at Ohio Valley Medical Center. He currently practices at Magnolia Hospital Medical Ctr and is affiliated with Magnolia Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Menendez is board certified in General Surgery.
- Wayne St U/Bapt Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Ohio Valley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Cayetano Heredia U Peruana, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Magnolia Hospital Medical Ctr
Magnolia Hospital101 Hospital Dr, Magnolia, AR 71753 Existing Patients: (870) 235-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Menendez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Menendez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Menendez frequently treats Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Menendez's office is located at 101 Hospital Dr, Magnolia, AR 71753. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Menendez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Magnolia Regional Medical Center