Dr. Tabrizi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohsen Tabrizi, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Lakewood, CA. Dr. Tabrizi completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Endocronologist/Diabetes Spclt and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tabrizi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Endocrinology & Diabetes Specialty3300 E South St Ste 103, Lakewood, CA 90805 Existing Patients: (562) 634-9803
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tabrizi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohsen Tabrizi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tabrizi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tabrizi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tabrizi frequently treats Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Tabrizi's office is located at 3300 E South St Ste 103, Lakewood, CA 90805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tabrizi speaks Persian, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Lovelace Medical Center