Dr. Mohsen Habib, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Habib completed a residency at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at ENT & Allergy Associates and is affiliated with Coney Island Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Habib is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT & Allergy Associates
ENT and Allergy Associates7333 6TH AVE, Brooklyn, NY 11209 (718) 833-0515
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Kasr El Ainy Fac Med, Cairo U, Medical School
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Habib?
- Coney Island Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital