Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mohan Lakhani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Simi Valley, CA. Dr. Lakhani completed a residency at Internal Medicine- New York Downtown Hospital. He currently practices at Lakhani Cardiology and is affiliated with Adventist Health Simi Valley. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lakhani is board certified in Cardiology.
- Interventional Cardiology-Albany Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- General Cardiology- Albany Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Heart Failure and Transplantation, University Of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Internal Medicine- New York Downtown Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Internal Medicine-New York Downtown Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- St George's University, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Sindhi, Spanish
Lakhani Cardiology2925 Sycamore Dr Ste 310, Simi Valley, CA 93065 Existing Patients: (805) 527-2570
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lakhani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lakhani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lakhani frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Lakhani's office is located at 2925 Sycamore Dr Ste 310, Simi Valley, CA 93065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lakhani speaks Sindhi, Spanish, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Simi Valley
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center