Dr. Mohammadreza Rohaninejad, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Rohaninejad completed a residency at The Ohio State University Hospitals. He currently practices at Mohammadreza Rohaninejad, MD and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rohaninejad is board certified in General Surgery.
Mohammadreza Rohaninejad, MD
Mohammadreza Rohaninejad, MD2505 Samaritan Dr Ste 504, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 358-3111
- The Ohio State University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2009
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Internship Hospital — 2006
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rohaninejad?
Dr. Rohaninejad has performed two surgeries on me, 10 years apart. He was very thorough in explaining what he was going to do and why. He was very professional and businesslike. He's a surgeon and does his job well. He treated me with polite respect and a light touch of humor when the situation warranted. He is not my GP, nor is he my friend, he is a professional who provides a critical service which he does very well. He is always nice, never overboard friendly, but never aloof. If I hadn't liked him the first time, or thought that he was in anyway less than a consummate professional, I would never have let him touch me the second time. That's more of an endorsement than anything else I could say.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital