Dr. Masri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammed Masri, MD is a hematology specialist in Waterloo, IA. Dr. Masri completed a residency at Gunderson Med Found. He currently practices at Covenant Cancer Treatment Center and is affiliated with Mercyone Cedar Falls Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Masri is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital
- Gunderson Med Found, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Gunderson Med Found, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Jordan / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Covenant Cancer Treatment Center200 E Ridgeway Ave Ste 400, Waterloo, IA 50702 Existing Patients: (319) 272-1510
Karmanos Cancer Institute
Karmanos Cancer Institute - Bloomfield Hills43097 Woodward Ave Ste 100, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 Existing Patients: (248) 334-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Masri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed Masri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Masri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Masri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Masri frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Masri's office is located at 200 E Ridgeway Ave Ste 400, Waterloo, IA 50702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Masri speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyone Cedar Falls Medical Center
- Mercyone Oelwein Medical Center
- Mercyone Waterloo Medical Center
- Waverly Health Center