Dr. Mohammed Seedat, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Rome, NY. Dr. Seedat completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Mohammed S Seedat MD and is affiliated with MVHS St. Luke's Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seedat is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Mohammed S Seedat MD
Mohammed S Seedat MD1316 Black River Blvd N, Rome, NY 13440 Existing Patients: (315) 336-3353
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Crozer Chester Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- U Catolica Madre y Maestra, Santiago, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seedat?
- MVHS St. Luke's Campus
- Rome Memorial Hospital