Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammed Rais, MD is a cardiology specialist in Thibodaux, LA. Dr. Rais completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of the South and is affiliated with Thibodaux Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Ny Med College, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF DHAKA / INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICINE & RESEARCH, Medical School — 1983
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rais?
I have been under Dr. Rais' care for years to manage hypertension. Under his expertise and wisdom, my blood pressure has been well under control. Anytime I have a medical concern, he takes it seriously and makes sure that testing is done to ensure there are no hidden conditions. It's an amazing feeling to leave your doctor's office with peace of mind, and that's how it feels after a checkup with Dr. Rais!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rais has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rais frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Rais' office is located at 1320 MARTIN LUTHER KING DR, Thibodaux, LA 70301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Cardiovascular Institute of the South
Cardiovascular Institute of the South1320 MARTIN LUTHER KING DR, Thibodaux, LA 70301 (985) 446-2021