Dr. Mohammed Qayyum, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Qayyum completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Mohammed S. Qayyum MD INC and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Qayyum is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Residency Hospital
- Cedars Sinai MC, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Ucla Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qayyum?
Very thorough and very kind he is the epitomy of a true great cardiologist .He helped my son in a very serious and sick time in his life.i am forever in his debt. Dottie
- Good Samaritan Hospital