Dr. Mohammed Imam, MD
Make an Appointment(844) 237-8658
Dr. Mohammed Imam, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Imam completed a residency at Nassau County Med Center. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Seaview Avenue, Suite 202 and is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Imam is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Seaview Avenue, Suite 202
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology at Seaview Avenue, Suite 202501 Seaview Ave Ste 202, Staten Island, NY 10305 Existing Patients: (844) 237-8658
- New Eng Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Nassau County Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Imam?
Dr. Imam is a miracle worker!! He is a wonderful, brilliant, caring, concerned, hands on doctor. He was at my dads bed every day, if not several times a day. His staff is amazing. My father was on his death bed, when other doctors couldn’t figure anything out, when other doctors didn’t care... Dr. Imam did. He gave him back his life and he gave me back my world!!! In my eyes Dr. Imam is a god!
- Staten Island University Hospital