Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammed Al Hallak, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Fargo, ND. and is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al Hallak is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Other Education — 2017
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 801 Broadway Route 019, Fargo, ND 58122 Existing Patients: (701) 234-2731
Henry Ford Medical Group
Henry Ford Allegiance Hospitalist Services205 N East Ave, Jackson, MI 49201 Existing Patients: (517) 205-1328
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al Hallak?
Very nice doctor, very thorough and spend great time with his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Al Hallak frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Al Hallak's office is located at 801 Broadway Route 019, Fargo, ND 58122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al Hallak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Karmanos Cancer Center