Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 268-6005.
Dr. Mohammed Murtaza, MD
New Patient(223) 201-6594
Dr. Mohammed Murtaza, MD is a cardiology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Murtaza completed a residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of Oxford Valley and is affiliated with Jefferson Bucks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murtaza is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murtaza?
Dr Murtaza is the best!!! If you're unlucky to have a heart problem you will be lucky to have him as your doctor.
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed Murtaza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murtaza's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murtaza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murtaza frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Wheezing.
Dr. Murtaza's office is located at 370 Middletown Boulevard Suite 510, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murtaza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Cardiology Associates of Oxford Valley