Dr. Mohammed Murtaza, MD is a cardiology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Murtaza completed a residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. He currently practices at Aria Oxford Valley Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Torresdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murtaza is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murtaza?
Dr Murtaza is the best!!! If you're unlucky to have a heart problem you will be lucky to have him as your doctor.
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Lower Bucks Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center