Dr. Maaieh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammed Maaieh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Napoleon, OH. Dr. Maaieh completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine. He currently practices at ProMedica Physicians Cardiology and is affiliated with ProMedica Bay Park Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maaieh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Jordan University, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ProMedica Physicians Cardiology
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maaieh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed Maaieh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maaieh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maaieh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maaieh frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Chest Pain, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Maaieh's office is located at 1600 E Riverview Ave, Napoleon, OH 43545. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maaieh speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Bay Park Hospital
- Promedica Charles And Virginia Hickman Hospital
- ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital
- ProMedica Flower Hospital
- ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital
- Promedica Herrick Hospital
- ProMedica Memorial Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
- Henry County Hospital
- McLaren St. Luke's
- Mercy Health - St. Charles Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Vincent Medical Center
- Mercy Saint Anne Hospital