Call (270) 515-7105 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mohammed Kazimuddin, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Bowling Green, KY. Dr. Kazimuddin completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Western Kentucky Heart, Lung & Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Tristar Greenview Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazimuddin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazimuddin?
Have been a nurse for 36 years. Had to retire after sudden cardiac arrest at 3 am one morning. They all worked hard to save me. I shouldn't have lived. Have a good quality of lift.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kazimuddin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammed Kazimuddin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kazimuddin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kazimuddin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kazimuddin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kazimuddin's office is located at 421 US 31-W Byp, Bowling Green, KY 42101. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Greenview Regional Hospital
- The Medical Center At Bowling Green
Western Kentucky Heart, Lung & Gastroenterology Associates
Western Kentucky Heart, Lung & Gastroenterology Associates421 US 31-W Byp, Bowling Green, KY 42101 Existing Patients: (270) 515-7105