Dr. Qaisi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammed Qaisi, MD is a head & neck surgical oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Qaisi completed a residency at Louisiana State University Hlth Science Cntr. He currently practices at Cook County Hospital - John H. Stroger Jr. - Division of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Louisiana State University Hlth Science Cntr, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Other Education — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cook County Hospital - John H. Stroger Jr. - Division of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Division of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery1969 W Ogden Avenue Clinic D Oral, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 864-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qaisi?
Dr. Qaisi did an amazing job on my parotidectomy! He diagnosed me with a parotid mass and explained to me the treatment plan. He was really helpful at every step of my treatment. My surgery was last week. I had no damage done to my facial nerves, and my incision looks great. He followed up frequently after my surgery and answered all my questions. Overall he is a great surgeon and a friendly person!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed Qaisi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Qaisi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Qaisi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Qaisi frequently treats Adjacent Tissue Transfer, Caldwell-Luc Procedure, and Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion.
Dr. Qaisi's office is located at 1969 W Ogden Avenue Clinic D Oral, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Qaisi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital