Dr. Mohammed Faraz Khan, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Oradell, NJ. Dr. Khan completed a residency at University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at New Jersey Brain and Spine and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Neurosurgery.
New Jersey Brain and Spine
New Jersey Brain and Spine680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300, Oradell, NJ 07649 Existing Patients: (201) 342-2550
Arabic, Hindi, Urdu
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital-Complex & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan performed a Laminectomy and Forminectomy for L3 - L5 for me seven weeks ago. I am very happy with the results and the whole experience. Dr. Khan exceeded al of my expectations. He took the time to explain what was causing my back and leg pain and all the possible solutions. He gave me the tools to make an informed decision and the outcome has been tremendous so far. Thank you Dr. Khan.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Valley Hospital