Dr. Islam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammed Islam, MD is a hematology specialist in New Castle, PA. Dr. Islam completed a residency at St Francis Med Center. He currently practices at West Penn Outpatient Services At New Castle and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Islam is board certified in Hematology.
- St Francis Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Dhaka Medical College, University Of Dhaka, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Penn Outpatient Services At New Castle3124 Wilmington Rd Ste 203, New Castle, PA 16105 Existing Patients: (724) 657-6833
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Islam?
Dr. Islam is an excellent doctor. During my visit, I felt comfortable asking questions and he answered my questions very thoroughly. He also has a great sense of humor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed Islam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Islam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Islam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Islam frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Islam's office is located at 3124 Wilmington Rd Ste 203, New Castle, PA 16105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Ellwood City Medical Center
- Jefferson Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Sharon Regional Medical Center
- Upmc Jameson
- UPMC Presbyterian
- Upmc Shadyside
- West Penn Hospital