Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammed Attar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Attar completed a residency at St Lukes Med Ctr/Columbia. He currently practices at Mohammed Attar MD and is affiliated with Brazosport Regional Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Attar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- St Lukes Med Ctr/Columbia, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mohammed Attar MD
Mohammed Attar MD6550 Fannin St Ste 2123, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 790-3193
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Attar?
Dr Attar is extremely compassionate , and interested in me . ( as a patient ). Has highest recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Attar frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Attar's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 2123, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Attar speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Attar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brazosport Regional Health System
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Sweeny Community Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston