Click here to compare with other Hospital Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mohammed Ajjan, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Ajjan completed a residency at Med Center Of Central Ga. He currently practices at Georgia Neurosurgical Institute and is affiliated with Medical Center, Navicent Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ajjan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Med Center Of Central Ga, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tishreen, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Neurosurgical Institute
Georgia Neurosurgical Institute840 Pine St, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-7092
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ajjan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ajjan frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Constipation, and Subdural Hemorrhage.
Dr. Ajjan's office is located at 840 Pine St, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ajjan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center, Navicent Health