Dr. Abuzahra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammed Abuzahra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Abuzahra completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Baltimore Heart Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abuzahra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baltimore Heart Associates4000 Old Court Rd Ste 103, Pikesville, MD 21208 Existing Patients: (410) 521-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abuzahra?
Dr Abuzahra is the most caring and compassionate physician! I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed Abuzahra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abuzahra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abuzahra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abuzahra frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Abuzahra's office is located at 4000 Old Court Rd Ste 103, Pikesville, MD 21208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abuzahra speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore