Dr. Issa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammed Issa, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Issa completed a residency at Brigham & Women Hosp. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital Pain Management Center and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Issa is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Pain Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Brigham & Women Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Addiction Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Yale University, Residency Hospital — 2012
- West Virginia University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- West Virginia University, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital Pain Management Center1153 Centre St Fl 7, Boston, MA 02130 Existing Patients: (617) 983-7080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Issa?
Very Astute & Caring Physician. I am blessed to be under his care. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed Issa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Issa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Issa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Issa frequently treats Low Back Pain, Chronic Pain, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Issa's office is located at 1153 Centre St Fl 7, Boston, MA 02130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Issa speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital