Dr. Jaber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Raffat Jaber, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Carmichael, CA. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaber is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Kuban State Medical Academy, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Group - San Juan6555 Coyle Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608 Existing Patients: (916) 536-2584
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaber?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammad Raffat Jaber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jaber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaber frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Peripheral Artery Catheterization.
Dr. Jaber's office is located at 6555 Coyle Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jaber speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach