Dr. Rashid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Rashid, MD is a hematology specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Rashid completed a residency at New Rochelle Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Toledo Clinic Incorporated and is affiliated with Firelands Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rashid is board certified in Hematology.
- New Rochelle Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Westchester Med Center, Residency Hospital
- King Edward Medical College, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Toledo Clinic Incorporated4126 N Holland Sylvania Rd Ste 105, Toledo, OH 43623 Existing Patients: (419) 479-5605
Irelands Cancer Center FRMC
University Hospitals Medical Group Inc.701 Tyler St, Sandusky, OH 44870 Existing Patients: (419) 557-7480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rashid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rashid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rashid frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Rashid's office is located at 4126 N Holland Sylvania Rd Ste 105, Toledo, OH 43623. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Magruder Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital