Dr. Jazayeri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marinette, WI. Dr. Jazayeri completed a residency at Sisters of Charity Hospital. He currently practices at Bellin Health and is affiliated with Bellin Health Oconto Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jazayeri is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Wisc Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- St Lukes Episcopal Hosp-Tex Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jazayeri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jazayeri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jazayeri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jazayeri frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jazayeri's office is located at 2820 Roosevelt Rd, Marinette, WI 54143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- Door County Medical Center
Bellin Health ENT2820 Roosevelt Rd, Marinette, WI 54143 (715) 735-5225
ThedaCare Family Medicine Shawano
Appleton Cardiology Associates1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI 54911 (920) 731-8900