Dr. Mohammad Bolouri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bolouri's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohammad Bolouri, MD is a neurology specialist in Matthews, NC. Dr. Bolouri completed a residency at Allegheny General Hospital. He currently practices at Alzheimers Memory Center and is affiliated with Atrium Health Pineville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bolouri is board certified in Neurology.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- St Francis Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Dominican World University (Umd) / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1987
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
- Pyramid Life
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alzheimers Memory Center
Alzheimers Memory Center10801 Monroe Rd Ste 100, Matthews, NC 28105 Existing Patients: (704) 364-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bolouri?
We find Dr. Bolouri to be knowledgeable in his field. He explains everything in a clear and easy to understand manner . He is personable and kind. My husband and I both like him as my husbands doctor. m.Rostock
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bolouri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bolouri frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Bolouri's office is located at 10801 Monroe Rd Ste 100, Matthews, NC 28105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bolouri speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bolouri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Pineville
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center