Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammad Khan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesquite, TX. Dr. Khan completed a residency at University Tx Med Branch Hosps. He currently practices at HEART HEALTH CENTER OF NORTH TEXAS and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Punjab Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Health Center of North Texas
Heart Health Center of North Texas1600 Republic Pkwy Ste 100, Mesquite, TX 75150 Existing Patients: (972) 270-7005
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Great Doctor. My husband and I are both very happy with him and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 1600 Republic Pkwy Ste 100, Mesquite, TX 75150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health