Dr. Mohammad Moussavi, MD
Make an Appointment(855) 247-5682
Dr. Mohammad Moussavi, MD is a neurology specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Moussavi completed a residency at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ). He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Neurology at Seaview Avenue. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moussavi is board certified in Vascular Neurology.
Northwell Health Physician Partners Neurology at Seaview Avenue
Northwell Health Physician Partners Neurology at Seaview Avenue501 Seaview Ave Ste 104, Staten Island, NY 10305 Existing Patients: (855) 247-5682
- Seton Hall Univ Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- New Jersey Neuroscience Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Seton Hall University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Ahwaz University School of Medicine / Shahid Chamran University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Ahwaz University School of Medicine / Shahid Chamran University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moussavi?
I did my research for the rare brain aneurysm . No neurosurgeon would take my case. I feel truly blessed that I went to Staten Island University Hospital where Dr. Moussavi works. He is one of the few neurovascular surgeon that is able to treat very complicated brain conditions with minimally invasive surgical means. He is an angel! He is skillful, has excellent bedside manners. Truly a doctor that I would recommend for my loved ones.