Dr. Mobayed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohammad Mobayed, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Mobayed completed a residency at Detroit Medical Center. He currently practices at Macomb Cancer and Blood Specialists, PC and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mobayed is board certified in Hematology.
- Detroit Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Pekin Insurance
- Priority Health
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Macomb Cancer and Blood Specialists, PC
Macomb Cancer and Blood Specialists, PC43184 Dequindre Rd Ste 202, Sterling Heights, MI 48314 Existing Patients: (586) 298-2357
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mobayed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammad Mobayed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mobayed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mobayed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mobayed frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Mobayed's office is located at 43184 Dequindre Rd Ste 202, Sterling Heights, MI 48314. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mobayed speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital