Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammad Mobayed, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Mobayed completed a residency at Detroit Medical Center. He currently practices at Oakland Macomb Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mobayed is board certified in Hematology.
- Detroit Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Detroit Receiving Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Pekin Insurance
- Priority Health
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mobayed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mobayed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mobayed frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Mobayed's office is located at 43928 Mound Rd Ste 100, Sterling Heights, MI 48314. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mobayed speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital