Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Eyad Karzoun, MD is a pulmonologist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Karzoun completed a residency at Marshall University. He currently practices at BJC Medical Group Pulmonary and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Karzoun is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital
- Marshall University, Fellowship Hospital
- Marshall University, Residency Hospital
- University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BJC Medical Group Pulmonary
Memorial Medical Group Pulmonary Physicians4600 Memorial Dr Ste 200, Belleville, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 233-2220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karzoun?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karzoun frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Asthma.
Dr. Karzoun's office is located at 4600 Memorial Dr Ste 200, Belleville, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karzoun speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Karzoun has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Metrosouth Medical Center
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center